Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Inside all of us is HOPE



Over the course of life, many people enter and exit your world. Some make an everlasting impact and some end up as nightmares. In my life there had been some amazing people whom i have met for a very short period but still are close friends. There is no hiding in saying i wish i would not have met some. Some short stints taught me how to enjoy every moment, how to dance, how to manage things and how to avoid being in difficult situations.

The human brain is something very interesting. It remembers a random event happened long ago in childhood which carries no significance, but forgets to remind us of similar mistakes we have done in the past. I accept the fact some mistakes are done consciously, due to various reasons, but i always feel they could have been avoided with more maturity. After the damage is done, we tend to realise that life is all about leaving those moments behind, take lessons from it and move on.
My experience says you will definitely meet an influential person or an old friend to bring back you to normalcy. All you need to realize is the right moment to move on, procrastination doesn't help.

I have my own share of priceless moments and thinking of it makes me smile. My stay @IIITB will stay forever as a golden period in my life. The friendships made, the endless banter, silly fights, sleepless nights, boring lectures all these are priceless. Given a chance to roll back my life i would always say "yes" for these 2 years. Staying away from home for the first time it was my own independent world and i enjoyed it much more than what i expected. All credit goes to my fellow iiit-b'ians. We rocked "big" time.

I took a leaf out of my "happy" pages and decided to leave things that went bad, all in hope of a better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home