Saturday, March 25, 2006

Why am I not putting my best efforts???

Inspite of my sincere wishes to perform well , i am not being able to do that . The reason is quite simple , the sincere wishes should be backed by some concious efforts . But inspite of knowing that why am i not doing that . I want something to happen and infact , knowing how to do it I am not doing it . Am I the only one like that ??? At the end of the day I always keep repeating to myself I should perform well in all aspects of life whether its education , sports , communication with friends or anything relevant . But that day never comes up . Why ???? I suffered a lot after my engg . where there was a rough period through my life . I was jobless for almost a year .36 out of 48 companies rejected me in the final rounds .Oracle , Microsoft , Satyam ,Infosys , ADP ,CTS,TCS .. and the list goes on where i was proved that I was not fit for the indutry . I then realised that I need ome concious effort on my part to come through with a good job and a handsome salary . I spent 14 days for GATE and secured 92 , I got throug Infosys , I was selected at IIITB , secured 11th in AUCET . If 14 days of effort gave me a lot ,then imagining what IIITB gives for an effort of say 6 months or so from now till placements .
The BIG "BUT" is inspite knowing what can I do and what can I achieve I am not doing it . When will I change ??? BUt no one sees this in me except for a very few close friends . Everyone see me as a hardworking guy , but my insider knows how hardworking I am . Classmates keep saying that You always stay in your room studying but god only knows what I do in front of a laptop and a book before me .I am feeling ashamed of me .I need to do it at any cost .I need to perform . BUt when its going to be ??? GOD!!! anyone plz answer . I get distracted at very smallthings , I cant sit for a while n study , I cant express my feelings properly , my communication is very bad , I always leave the other person confused in what I speak , I cant speak to girls ( face to face ) , I get irritated quickly , I complain a lot , most of the people around me dont see me as their friend , I am always neglected in a group , I cant flourish with others , no one like me a lot (check for my fans list at orkut -- just one ) , I dont have many friends , no one understands me well even my mom ,I always underperform , my father always scolds me for my performance ( its a curse to come from a family of gold medalists ) ,I didnt do anything good to others nor to me as well and the last is when will I find a solution to all these problems .
Readers plz comment on it .

8 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Ravi Kiran said...

" I want something to happen and infact , knowing how to do it I am not doing it . Am I the only one like that ??? "

No,u r not alone. The one who is writing this comment is very much part of that species.

All my life i have been wasting each and every oppurtunity my father has provided me.i let him down every time.Lucky for me though, he never complained. He wanted to see me in IIT, I gave him an extra 'I' :-).

Not knowing ones mistakes is not bad, Knowings ones mistake is good,Knowing ones mistake and knowing how to solve is better.

But knowing ones mistake and knowing how to solve it but putting no efforts in that direction is worst.
Do u know what.Knowing that putting no efforts is worst,but still not trying to put any effort is a sin.
And I commit that sin every day.

but don't worry my frd a strong commitment from our side will get us thru easily. Lets pray that god puts that commitment in us. We can change brother.we can....

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger meherme said...

dear vissu_shekar....
I think there are lot of similarities among us,
Even i cannot concentrate on a single thing for more than few minutes,something distracts my mind.Only fear(of exams) makes me study.I think our brains should be illuted or simulated so that there is a sense of urgency each and every day.
But Still i feel u r one of the candidates who can have a crack at Microsoft,Google...etc

Things will change,and i am sure that u make ur parents proud and dont let them down...

All The Best
Anand.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viswanadh,

This post of yours is complete rubbish!! Why do you want friends to like you? Why do you want to have close friends in orkut?? Dude, you can have friends in real life who are not in orkut! If friends don't like you, it is their problem not yours!!

You are extremely self judgemental about yourself. Why do you always think that other people are right and you are wrong!!

I hope that God had something better planned for you ...something better than even Microsoft and Oracle...Please do not associate great value to any company...by and large all companies are the same.

I must tell you that your communication is not weak. I have heard you speak in seminars in the college and you speak rather well. Please stop being TOO GOD DAMN CRITICAL about yourself.

Yes, I agree everybody has problems...but what are you doing to solve it?

To quote you: "Is the Viswanadh today better than the Viswanadh yesterday!!

Your iiit-b friend.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Viswanadh said...

May I know who is this KS . Do i know you ???

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

Take it easy, dont think too much. There is much more in life than what ur trying to look at. Explore the world man, make it happen. Work hard,results will follow. Complaining and selfpity will take you no where. If u have it in you, u will make it through. Remember, you only succeed if you do things with "Interest" and with "No Complaints". Build up dude.

Just ROCK!

raj

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that any person can fully understand other person, I mean completely. Underperformance, hardworking, Communicating in a better way .....Light ra, only thing that counts at every moment is the ability to agree facts within ourselves. And by the way why do u judge that "someone backs me up, someone likes me......". If somone saying "As a friend I like u much", makes u feel happy, then I can always write to u "I like u". Wait a second...I dont think thats the way a person has to be liked or admired.
Think abt it.
Finally "Strength is everything and weakness is poison". Don't believe these words as some great saint said them but think if the very same words answer ur questions?

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Viswanadh said...

Correctly said sateesh " Strength is everything and weakness is poison ". One can't judge others , but what if he can't judge himself ??? He will be a total failure . I think that a person's greatest strength lies in his ability to judge himself . Inspite of knowing all these things my dismal performance continues ... this is my agony behind the blog .

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why should one judge himself or others? Is not judgement an another form of recognising ourselves? I think we are only recognised by the way we agree facts abt ourselves as they are.
You know it takes a lot out of us when it comes to agree facts as they are and believe me no one agrees them till depth. Thats the way it works. Observe one thing here when u r going to see the facts as they are there is no part of fear left in ur mind. So u have courage to do things as u like. i hope i made it clear..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home